[c-nsp] Cisco TAC issues - can someone from Cisco enlighten me on this?

Childs, Aaron aaron at wsc.ma.edu
Sun Sep 20 23:29:16 EDT 2009

I gave up on calling TAC around 5 years ago.  All of my TAC cases are handled via e-mail (yea, I know it wasn't an option in your case) but I too have gotten sick of trying to understand their engineers.  I agree with William's comment about the evaluation.
Aaron Childs
Assistant Director, Networking
Westfield State College
http://www.wsc.ma.edu/it/