[c-nsp] Cisco TAC issues - can someone from Cisco enlighten meon this?

Jeff Bacon bacon at walleyesoftware.com
Mon Sep 21 12:08:30 EDT 2009

You guys are starting to frighten me. I've got 6500s running H4, I1 and
I2, and it's hard for me to say which of any of the releases are any
good - meanwhile, the TAC is busy chasing down why they're randomly
corrupting my NAT tables.

(I finally got a full capture of the incident where very clearly the
6500 had confused packets associated with one NAT flow with another
flow, resulting in packets from one TCP session getting sent to another
host and other packets going to the right internal destination with a
src of another internal host. Nice. It only happens once every 2-3 weeks
tho!)

I wanted SXI for something, I can't remember what - maybe I should have
stayed back at SXF8. :(