[c-nsp] modular code for the 6500

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Thu Sep 24 16:26:29 EDT 2009

harbor235 wrote:
> Is anyone out there using 6500 modular code? Is it stable? I have a 6509
> with 720-3B, I would like
> to use the modualr code but also do not want instability, any
> thoughts/experiences would be appreciated.

If you go the modular route make sure you use the Feature Navigator to
compare modular and non-modular release to find the feature differences.
  One would think that they'd be the same or very close.  They are not.
  I don't know why that happened either but there's probably a reason.
Just make sure you look before you leap.

http://www.cisco.com/go/fn/

Justin