[c-nsp] Which IP's belong to AS1234?

Steve Natale snatale at us.ntt.net
Fri Sep 25 04:22:52 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:29:17AM -0700, Hector Herrera wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Andy Saykao
> <andy.saykao at staff.netspace.net.au> wrote:
> > This might be a silly question but is there a tool somewhere that will
> > give me a list of IP's that are owned by a particular AS.
> >
> > As an example, I might want to know which IP blocks belong to AS1234?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Andy
>
> Have you tried robtex?
>
> http://www.robtex.com/as/as1234.html#bgp
>
> Hector

You can also query a RR directly.  This method may be helpful
if you need to do something else with the data.

whois -h whois.radb.net \!gas1234
A48
194.110.40.0/23 194.110.44.0/23 193.110.32.0/21

Steve Natale
IP Engineer
snatale at us.ntt.net
NTT Communications Global IP Network

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may
contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy,
distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. NTT
America makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free. Thank you.