[c-nsp] Power Issue

Mohammad Khalil eng_mssk at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 12:52:03 EDT 2009

We have Cisco device
cisco ME-C6524GT-8S (R7000) processor (revision 1.3) with 458752K/65536K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID CAT1209C0AV
R7000 CPU at 300Mhz, Implementation 0x27, Rev 3.3, 256KB L2, 1024KB L3 Cache
Last reset from power-on
SuperLAT software (copyright 1990 by Meridian Technology Corp).
X.25 software, Version 3.0.0.
Bridging software.
TN3270 Emulation software.
4 Virtual Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interfaces
32 Gigabit Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interfaces

65536K bytes of Flash internal SIMM (Sector size 256K).
Configuration register is 0x2102

now the issue is that we have in each site a device like the mentioned and a WiMAX RAS , all is functoning on DC power
now the issue is that we are experiencing Traffic down (coz of RAS down) even that no interface on the switch went down nor something mentioned in the switch
i want to know where can i resolve this issue
can i monitor the power ?? i tried to use snmpwalk but didnt get any result , is that due to an IOS version ??

Thanks