[c-nsp] Smartnet pricing?

e ninja eninja at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:20:21 EDT 2009

Richey,

No it is not right.

   1. Anybody that has paid for software, should *never* have to pay for bug
   fixes. See http://resources.multiven.com/dossier-3
   2. Forcing people to pay for a service they haven't used is
extortion<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extortion>- a criminal act -
seek legal counsel

Bad things will continue to happen until good people take action. See what
happened when people protested about the inefficient download tool? It got
fixed.

Furthermore, there are alternatives to manufacturer network maintenance
services - a google search will reveal options.

We live in a free world, let's start acting as such.

Eninja :)