[c-nsp] BGP Load Sharing

Bunny Singh jump2fly82 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 08:08:04 EDT 2010

Hi ,

I am using multihoming for my BGP with two ISP's. I have 10 mbps from one and 4 mbps from other ISP connecting to my single 3660 router. I am getting default route from my both of the ISP's and advertising /24 Public pool towards both of the ISP's. For load sharing i am doing path prepending and put a weight for outbound traffic but not getting loadshare as i want.

Now i want to do the loadsharing and want to use near to  14 mbps. So is it anyway to do the loadsharing for outbound as well as inbound traffic. I have searched in google but didnot get perfect answer.

Always thanks.

Regards
Bunny