[c-nsp] www.cisco.com Login Woes

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Sat Apr 3 12:31:14 EDT 2010

After much frustration, I chose to give alternative browsers
a go.

Indeed, Apple's Safari works "normally" with www.cisco.com.
I haven't yet tried Google's Chrome, but there is a
"physical" difference in performance between Firefox and
Safari, a difference that is network independent.

A little search brought this up:

	http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forum/1/630626

I would really like to spin cycles troubleshooting this, but
I just don't have the time. This stuff should just work -
between Cisco and Mozilla, one hopes for a solution.

For now, Safari it is (I'm running OS X 10.6.3).

Cheers,

Mark.