[c-nsp] www.cisco.com Login Woes

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Fri Apr 2 23:16:33 EDT 2010

On Friday 02 April 2010 11:16:06 pm Jeff Wojciechowski
wrote:

> I'd be curious to know what Cisco takes in for  SmartNet
>  coverage, but could someone divert 0.001% of that to
>  look into cisco.com website issues?

+1.

Access to the web site has markedly improved since yesterday
(not perfect, but back to where we were before last week's
madness).

I guess I can see why; the gates got a face lift.

Like you, all was running fine until it came time for me to
download the file (non-Java option), and then blank! Nothing
doing, Page Not Found!

Switched to the Java option, but I only gave it 60 seconds
before leaving it alone.

As it stands, no files yet, but I've done enough complaining
for 7 days :-).

Mark.