[c-nsp] Content Services Switch Question

Daniska, Tomas tomas at soitron.com
Tue Apr 6 10:39:42 EDT 2010

No, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the traffic somehow
passes through the CSS.

E.g., in bridged mode, it's pretty opportunistic at looking at the
passing packets, so even an L2 path through the box is enough, you don't
even have to hit the CSS's MAC address to have the packet processed.

--

deejay