[c-nsp] Cisco 7200 - IOS15.1 - Port-channel

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Tue Apr 13 02:12:56 EDT 2010

Jason,

This looks like CSCte69575 "Etherchannel on HWIC-1FE not working."

I suggest you open a TAC case about it, to verify that this is the same
case (the above bug is for the 2900 platform, but my guess these are the
same).
Also, I am not sure right now in which release the fix is integrated.
TAC should be able to help you with that too.

Tnx
Arie