[c-nsp] DC rectifier recommendations

Stephen Cobb scobb at telecoast.com
Tue Apr 13 14:50:29 EDT 2010

This is a little off-topic, but I'm hoping to find some recommendations on
small (1RU-3RU), manageable N+1 rectifiers...to power some Cisco gear we've
got in our lab. The most we'd need is probably 25A at -48VDC, maybe
something around 2500-3000W total.

The last time I bought a rectifier, it was a 1RU Unipower box at a good
price on Ebay (
http://www.unipower-corp.com/Unipower_Telecom/Telecom_Product_Line/Rectifiers___Shelves/Radian_RPCP_Series/radian_rpcp_series.html
)

Does anyone have a comparable brand/model of rectifier that they prefer?
Unipower, Argus, Peco2, etc...

Please, no sales calls, as we'd most likely be buying these used. Many
thanks!

--
Stephen F. Cobb • Senior Sales Engineer
CCNA/CCDA/DCNID/ATSP