[c-nsp] OSPF LSA Type 11

Leah Lynch (Contractor) leah.lynch at clearwire.com
Fri Apr 16 12:15:30 EDT 2010

Yes, that's true, I helped develop a network test application that
emulated OSPFv2 and the only place I ever saw Type-9-11 LSAs used was
for RSVP-TE and P2MP-TE. Each LSA type can be used according to its LSA
scope. OSPF capabilities can be used with P2MP-TE, but I haven't seen
any NEMs do this yet.

I believe the two main test vendors support all three LSAs for this use.

Leah