[c-nsp] Netflow on ISR G2

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Fri Apr 16 03:42:20 EDT 2010

On Apr 16, 2010, at 1:35 PM, <Jayaprakash.KC at airtel.in> wrote:

> Now is there anything else that we need to consider while considering the support for netflow and the additional CPU load that will be introduced.

NDE CPU utilization should be single-digit - while any feature can put a router over the edge in terms of aggregate CPU, lab testing prior to deployment with your anticipated feature-set and configuration, using generated test traffic, should provide assurance and validation.

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken