[c-nsp] DMVPN scalability question on the 28XX ISR's

Dennis Bertram dbertram at ispalliance.net
Wed Apr 21 14:18:18 EDT 2010

We are using a laptop running windows xp and ftp server from 3com
3cdeamon.  connected to the cable modem - 10kcmts - cisco 3650 sw - deal
power edge server running ubunto server.

 I connect to the servers using ssh and from the shell I ftp to the
laptop

Doing command line put's and get's using ftpd.

Buddy