[c-nsp] WLSM to WiSM

chris stand cstand141 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:25:35 EDT 2010

I am going to disagree with most every point Andrew made.
We started with the old Aironet 350s and various APs
Went to WLSM and then about 3 years ago to WISMs
WCS is great ( we are on most current 6.x )
I work with Aruba & Nortal outside of my "normal" job so I have some
experience ( not Meru ) with other vendor stuff
converting is easy - just do a couple of the conversion jobs at the same
time -we did them a floor ( 50 or so )at a time.
we did 700 or so

drop me a line if you have further questions.

Message: 7