[c-nsp] Native VLAN and DHCP

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Fri Apr 30 09:42:36 EDT 2010

According to HP, the dhcp request is untagged.  I will try running a
sniffer to see what's going on.

The controller is acting as the DHCP server on vlan 3 just for the APs.
  I had also tried using the MS DHCP server for the APs, but that had
the same results as well.

--
Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer