[c-nsp] Problems with dot1q trunk over EoMPLS with WS-X6148-GE-TX

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Sun Aug 8 07:17:30 EDT 2010

Marco,

As you are doing port based EoMPLS, the dot1q header coming from the CE
switch is considered as part of the data payload on the PE...

What you could do is run in VLAN mode EoMPLS, creating multiple
pseudowires (one per VLAN) using subinterfaces.
In this case you would terminate the dot1q trunk locally, and transport
only the data to the other side.

Arie