[c-nsp] CAT6509 module position in chassis

Arvind .cisconsp arvindc.cisconsp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:16:00 EDT 2010

Be careful with that. I worked with a customer who did this and then decided
to upgrade to dual Sup's.

As you can imagine, it turned out to be a *huge* exercise that involved
multiple downtime windows and configuration modifications (read verification
windows) across the board for each Sup add.

Not a bad thing to do, just be sure you wont be moving to HA anytime soon.

My 2c
AC