[c-nsp] Network Change Management

Mark Meijerink mark.meijerink at sara.nl
Tue Aug 17 12:13:08 EDT 2010

We have written an PHP page for running rancid for a certain device and adding CVS comments just like John noted in the
e-mail before. By using this method you can make your configuration changes and afterwards run rancid and add comments
to the config changes. This should help with adding the why factor to the configuration changes.

Regards,
 Mark