[c-nsp] Voice and nat

Ghattas Jacob ghattasjacob at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 10:23:43 EDT 2010

Hello there,
One more idea would be try and check your asterisk.
There should be a sip_nat.conf file where you should put your internal
and external iphone address.
If I understand correctly, your internal wifi customers are
communicating with your asterisk with no nat, so go ahead to this file
and put  the statement for the internal ip addresses 192.168.1.0/24
and 192.168.2.0/24.

Jacob.