[c-nsp] Router 2 factor authentication

Ben Steele ben at bensteele.org
Wed Aug 25 20:42:28 EDT 2010

Out of curiosity can you tell me what led you to wanting 2FA for these
devices, and how the traditional acl/tacacs method failed your requirements?

Of course anyone who has implemented it is free to chime in, just generally
interested in peoples security concerns around this and how you feel it
mitigates whatever risks you were associating with it, also curious if it
affected the way you handle OOB access aswell.

Ben