[c-nsp] 0/0 into an ipv4 vrf

Roger Wiklund copse at xy.org
Thu Aug 26 06:00:23 EDT 2010

You should be able to advertise a default route in both global- and VRF table.

As Phil said with the default-information originate/redist static or
if you want to unconditionally advertise a default route use the
"neighbor a.b.c.d default-originate" With this command you don't need
to have a default route present in the routing table. The drawback is
however if your default route fails, you will still advertise one,
potentially causing a black hole.

Regards
Roger