[c-nsp] Is the 6704 really as terrible as everyone says?

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Thu Dec 2 11:01:53 EST 2010

It's not that awful. We use them in our core network with large amount of multicast market data traffic. We are aware of the buffer issues especially with micro-bursting, but haven't had any drops. Long term we will be upgrading to 6708, but for now they are working fine.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139