[c-nsp] L2L VPN with NATed IP

Fourpros it fourprosit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 09:10:00 EST 2010

Dear Experts!

I have a need to configure L2L vpn to different clients. I have built the
vpns under a single crypto map, but an issue has come up.

One of my Client requires me to NAT my inside network to my public address
as he also had NAT his inside network to his public address.

How do I accomplish this? I basically need to NAT my inside 10.10.x.x
network for Client to 193.32.x.x. My Client his inside network 172.10.x.x
network for me to 173.32.x.x . In my side i have a Cisco IOS router and on
my client side they have Cisco PIX.
My Tunnel is up but can't get reach to my inside network and same on remote
side. My ipsec log shows " sh crypto ipsec sa peer 173.32.x.x" packet
encrypted and decrypted.

I assume my NAT and ACL is working well, still not being able for tunnel
traffic reachable either side. is there anyway to make this scenario to my
customer?
So i request if any one can provide me any suggest and support. It will be
the great help.

Thank You
FourPros