[c-nsp] L2L VPN with NATed IP

Ramesh Karki rameshkarki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 21:00:30 EST 2010

Hi,

I suggest you to ask your client to do NAT for both traffic incoming and
traffic outgoing as client has PIX at his side. PIX has this intelligence
(bi-directional translation) to solve such private network overlapping issue
behind the VPN gateway.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800949f1.shtml

Thank you,
Ramesh