[c-nsp] ASA55xx | DNS Maximum message

David White, Jr. (dwhitejr) dwhitejr at cisco.com
Wed Dec 8 14:57:34 EST 2010

Ryan West wrote:
> David,

As long as they are running one of the above versions - then yes.  As
the change is in the default preset dns-map.

>   Will upgrades apply maximum client auto as well?

As long as the upgrade is to one of the minimum above versions, then yes.

I think the only place where the change would not be applied is if you
have a custom dns-map in an older version, and then upgrade.

Sincerely,

David.