[c-nsp] which one is ugly

Good One good1 at live.com
Sat Dec 11 09:55:01 EST 2010

Thanks Gert. It seems you could not use 192.168.0.0/32 as loopback or 192.168.0.0/31 on a point to point interface. So all of Cisco's IOSs are treating class C ending with .0 as a whole /24 network instead of single IP route? What about JUNOS.. have you ever tried it on Juniper's JUNOS?
thanks
BR//Andrew