[c-nsp] Sup720-3A: anyone with 'mls mpls enable' experience?

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Sun Dec 12 14:18:14 EST 2010

On 2010-12-12 15:36, Pete Templin wrote:
> I'm working a school project with a truckload of original Sup720s in 6500s.
> Given the funding arrangements, replacing these units is, shall we say,
> unlikely. Should we find issues where MPLS would be beneficial, does anyone
> have experience with the global command 'mls mpls enable'? If so, could you
> please share your experiences?

It is unsupported, but as always, you may hit a number of commands
still in the parser. PFC3A has a number of problems in the hardware
that will surface if used in MPLS, so migrating them to B or C versions
would be good decision if it's live network.

--
"Everything will be okay in the end.  |                 Łukasz Bromirski
  If it's not okay, it's not the end." |      http://lukasz.bromirski.net