[c-nsp] 876 & Siemens DSLAM @ aDSL2+ ?

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Mon Dec 13 03:15:42 EST 2010

Hi,

one of our customers has just had an outage, possibly after some
maintenance done by German Telekom. Line went down, no DSL sync anymore.
After some tests Telekom reduced the line to 6M instead of the 16M which
were originally booked (and worked), line came back up.
Seeing that the DSL firmware on regular images is something like 1 1/2
to 2 years old I was wondering whether there are any newer versions
around, or if it's something that could be altered in the config in
order to get the 16M mode to work again ...

Thanks, Garry