[c-nsp] ES support in SXJ [was: Script to track memory leaks?]

Daniel Holme dan.holme at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 04:48:21 EST 2010

On 14 December 2010 09:34, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 12/14/2010 09:32 AM, Daniel Holme wrote:
>>
>> On 14 December 2010 00:00, Andriy Bilous<andriy.bilous at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Don't get all excited, it's 10G only. :/
>>
>> Starting a new thread because we're going well OT.
>>
>> Andy, if you mean up to 10G ports, then that's okay by me.
>
> Yes, joy of joys, a more expensive, lower-density 10gig option for the 6500
> ;o)

It should work out more cost effective than say a SIP-400 with 1-port
10G SPA for VPLS services (which I'm told will actually only do up to
4.4G).

I do find it odd that they're going to introduce the support in the
first place however, it seems to me that they're just decreasing the
divide between 6500 and 7600 that they created in the first place by
splitting the products & software. But hey, let's not go there!

--
Daniel Holme