[c-nsp] XMODEM transfer over telnet/ssh, any chance?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Wed Dec 15 05:45:18 EST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 10:30 +0000, Tomas Daniska wrote:
> Sorry for third post

No problem for me. :-)

> re your problem with special characters - there are several ranges of
> TCP ports for the rev telnet.
>
> The standard 2xxx range is telnet interpreted. One of the higher
> ranges is 8-bit raw, you need 4xxx to get best results:
[...]

I've actually been using port 6001 for this. I tried port 4001, but that
makes the telnet session itself have problems; it doesn't seem to
receive all string as they are, some characters are discarded.

I can maybe try to give the commands via port 6001 and then reconnect to
port 4001 for the XMODEM transfer. I'll keep the list posted... :-)

--
Peter