[c-nsp] Simple src/dst IP QoS

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Fri Dec 17 09:15:04 EST 2010

You'll need to do an HQoS shaper on the inside fastethernet interface in
order to shape remote traffic so that they fall back. You're giving 50
percent priority to a 4.6Mbps link, on a 100Mbps interface or have you
configured the correct bandwidth statement on it. I've found using HQoS
tends to fix things to a point.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com