[c-nsp] ATM Subinterface QoS

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Mon Dec 27 13:34:38 EST 2010

OK, it worked well for one customer circuit but after adding the same vbr-nrt and service-policy to more subinterfaces on the same OC3, all of the interfaces that I made the change to began having problems, almost like a limit was being shared between all of the subinterfaces on the main interface.

I didn't see anything on the referenced URL that mentioned a similar side effect. Any ideas?

Thanks
Dave

--
Dave Weis