[c-nsp] Console server

Jay Nakamura zeusdadog at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 15:02:03 EST 2010

Do anyone have recommendation on console server?  I have about 10
devices per location I want console port connected for remote access
in case of emergency.  I don't need a modem or cell card or anything.
IP/Ethernet access, preferably able to ssh into it plus web access
will be nice.(Web access that doesn't lock you down to IE)  I was
looking at Avocent but getting feedbak on actual field experience is
so much more reliable than reading through specs and marketing
garbage.