[c-nsp] Cisco Wireless LAN and Windows Domain Group Policies enforcement

Muhammad Atif Jauahar atif.jauhar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:36:44 EST 2010

Hi,

In my organization, we have deploy Cisco WLCs with user based authentication
via IAS (integrated with Microsoft Active Directory) and Lightweight Access
Points for wireless network... we are facing issue to enforce Windows Domain
Group Policies to wireless client... To enforce policies we force client to
connect via wired network after policies implemented then we asked them now
they can use wireless network... Kindly let me know, how I will enforce
Domain Group Policies using wireless network.

--
Regards,

Muhammad Atif Jauhar
(+92-33-3346-0000)