[c-nsp] Load-sharing with two links to the same ISP

Matthew Melbourne matt at melbourne.org.uk
Mon Feb 8 14:59:36 EST 2010

Thanks for the pointers towards eBGP Multipath. Can I check that this still
works if two links are terminated on different edge routers (though with
iBGP between the edge routers). I assume this will use additional TCAM
resources (Sup720-3BXL) in maintaining two routes per prefix, which could be
significant for a full BGP feed?

Cheers,

Matt