[c-nsp] Load-sharing with two links to the same ISP

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 00:52:49 EST 2010

hi Matthew,

Keeping the current internet full feed in view its around 300k routes and
sup720-3BXL should support 1million routes (its cisco though :p). So even if
you terminate the links on 2 different edges coming from the same AS it
should work fine.

If you are trying "bgp bestpath as-path multipath-relax" kindly share the
outcomes because in my opinion it is used to load share between different
as-path. I have never tried it before.

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui