[c-nsp] 3560G as WAN-aggregation-layer

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Mon Feb 8 23:25:44 EST 2010

Care to share your server farm experience?

There are many that do what you are trying to do as long as you understand
the limitations and differences in QoS/etc (compared to routers).

G1s, although being part of a software platform, are decent horsepower.  If
you are looking at some shaping/policing down from gig you may want to be
careful (especially on multiple).  But, if it's a 100mb line and you want to
play they will do fairly well.

tv