[c-nsp] Inbound traffic

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 00:05:26 EST 2010

Hi Sherwin,

Inbound traffic can also be altered on the basis of prefix-advertisement. If
you are advertising more specific prefix i.e. /22 or /24 (though not
recommended with tier1 service providers) your inbound traffic will always
take the desired path.

and yes as-path prepend is also an option.

Regards,

Aftab A. Siddiqui