[c-nsp] Inbound traffic

Sherwin Torres kuscent01 at yahoo.com.ph
Wed Feb 10 00:28:46 EST 2010

Hi Jon & Aftab,

Thank you very much for your inputs.

Anyway, I agree but you might confuse on my inquiry. In the internet cloud, there are lots of interconnected AS and if I'm going to prepend the announcement to AS200 and AS300 - all inbound traffic will pass to AS20 alone.

Actually, what I want is - to isolate specific AS (AS1) to pass via AS400-AS20-AS30 as the primary returned path while other AS from the internet cloud would be still the best path going to AS30.

Thanks.