[c-nsp] Renumbering serial interfaces

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Feb 17 13:25:27 EST 2010

Test this ahead of time with a lab box if you can ;)

What I've done in this scenarios is to build the snippets of config I need
to apply and put them into a plain text file.  Then do a "copy
tftp://blahblah/filename running-config" which merges the changes.  Before I
do the copy I do a "reload in 15" in case it fails so that I know I can get
back into the box in 15 minutes.... YMMV...

Please test this though as I haven't done it in a while but did work for my
needs at the time...

Paul