[c-nsp] IRB and channel-group help needed

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Thu Jan 7 14:29:57 EST 2010

I have it working exactly this way. my IOS is 12.1(26)E7
the only special thing I remember about it is that if you want to spread port-channels across the
different cards then those cards must be the same (or compatible). For example you can't have port-channel
over ports on GE card and Enhanced GE card or between card with ACL daughter card and without it.

Michael