[c-nsp] IOS Code Recommendations

Jason LeBlanc jasonleblanc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:12:56 EST 2010

Peter,

I understand the hesitation.  I wont hold anyone accountable.  We generally max out memory when we purchase devices so the XMs are stacked.  I cannot find a lot of definitive answers online so I figured I would ping the community in hopes to find caveats like the OuDiscards not working.  Thank you very much for you time I can definitely build off of this.

Regards,

//LeBlanc