[c-nsp] ACLs and 2948G-L3

Jens Neu jens.neu at biotronik.com
Fri Jan 8 05:32:08 EST 2010

Hm thanks,
I think I'm going to need two GBICs then.

Jens Neu
Health Services Network Administration

Phone: +49 (0) 30 68905-2412
Mail: jens.neu at biotronik.de

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists <lists at hojmark.org>
01/07/2010 05:44 PM

Jens Neu <jens.neu at biotronik.com>
cc
<cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
Subject
Re: [c-nsp] ACLs and 2948G-L3

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:37:29 +0100, you wrote:

> I've come across a lot of people complaining about the 2948G-L3 and
> access-lists. I defined two extended access-lists which are bound to
> FastEthernet35 (in and out). The switch complains nowhere, but when the
> ACLs should trigger, this appears in the log:

ACLs are only supported on the GE interfaces, not FE.

-A

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Vorsitzender des Verwaltungsrats: Dr. Max Schaldach
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr.
Lothar Krings

BIOTRONIK - A global manufacturer of advanced Cardiac Rhythm Management
systems and Vascular Intervention devices. Quality, innovation, and
reliability define BIOTRONIK and our growing success. We are innovators of
technologies like the first wireless remote monitoring system - Home
Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation and coveted lead solutions as well as
state-of-the-art stents, balloons and guide wires for coronary and
peripheral indications. We highly invest in the development of drug
eluting devices and are leading the industry with our bioabsorbable metal
stent program.

This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s);
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed,
but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the document.