[c-nsp] software advice for sup720 on Cisoc 6500 and 7600

Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland arla at rn.dk
Sun Jan 10 15:16:04 EST 2010

Hi all.

Can someone give me an advice about what software to use.
We are current using TDP and would like to migrate to LDP in our MPLS network.
Which release off software does support enabling off both at the same time.
I've tried 5 or 6 different that supports both, but can't enable both at the same time.
We have some different types off Sup720.: WS-SUP720-3BXL, RSP720-3C-GE, WS-SUP720-3CXL, WS-SUP720-3C

/Arne