[c-nsp] BGP to OSPF redistribution

Saxon Jones saxon.jones at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:39:08 EST 2010

Actually I re-read your problem. Sham links may be a solution to look at, if
you control the right pieces of equipment. You can also mess with the AD of
OSPF external routes versus OSPF internal routes but this is probably a Bad
Idea(TM) (and my testing of this a few years ago showed it didn't have the
desired result).

Saxon Jones

Email: saxon.jones at gmail.com
Telephone: (780) 669-0899