[c-nsp] BGP to OSPF redistribution

null zeroroute nullzero.route at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:03:29 EST 2010

We only manage the CE devices, not the PE's.  I just reviewed the sham-link
documentation, and my understanding is that the provider needs to configure
sham links between each PE over their backbone.  I don't think they'll
support this.  I'm rather certain that they will only support BGP or
standard redistribution.