[c-nsp] how to connect vss-setup via mpls core

Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland arla at rn.dk
Sat Jan 16 10:31:08 EST 2010

Hi all.

I need an advice.
Is there a way to connect 2 vss-setup’s with out using direct fibers on layer 2
I would like the to sites to connect via our mpls cloud, so that vlan’s configured on the boxes can reach each other on layer2 and be able top announce the layer3 network via bgp on both sites.
If vlan 200 is configured on both sites, is it possible to use eompls to connect these 2, and make them active/stanby to each other on layer3  using vrrp or hsrp.
I been searching the cisco web for doc. But all I can find is only useable on layer2.

/Arne