[c-nsp] bandwidth statement on interface to match shaped value?

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:06:21 EDT 2010

Indeed you are right! Thanks a lot for clarifying this.

>From a customer on a GigE shaped to 288Mbit. (bandwidth command on main
interface 1Gig)

        Class-map: priority (match-any)
          223094671 packets, 55266652872 bytes
          30 second offered rate 61000 bps, drop rate 0 bps
          Match: ip dscp cs4 (32) af41 (34) af42 (36) af43 (38)
            223094671 packets, 55266652872 bytes
            30 second rate 61000 bps
          Queueing
          queue limit 64 packets
          (queue depth/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/0/0
          (pkts output/bytes output) 0/0
          bandwidth remaining 40% (111600 kbps) <-----------111Mbit